June 11, 2016

Saturday Sketch #416

Good Morning All!
 Welcome to another week at Sketch Saturday,
back with us this week is our amazing sponsor... 
The Sketch Challenge Prize is a super generous 
$25.00 to spend in the 


Here is sketch #416
On my card I used a stamp set by Kraftin Kimmie Stamps called Butterfly Dreams. The paper is by Kaisercraft and is called, funny enough, Butterfly Kisses! The ink I used for the sentiment and for the butterflies is by Close to my Heart. The colors are Black, Sunflower, and Pansy Purple.


2 comments:

Andrea W said...

So very pretty! I love the monochrome butterfly background paper paired with your stamped butterflies for the focal area.

Migdalia said...

Congrats on your GD spot!Beautiful card!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M