March 20, 2013

Golfer

Morning All!! 

Today is a cold one here in Ontario. Little bit of snow but it's the wind chill that will get you.

Thought I would share a quick card I made recently. I haven't used my Stamping Bella stamps in awhile so I thought I would pull one out to play with. Since it is coming up to father's day I thought I would use some left over paper I had to create a more manly card. This image was created by Mo Manning and is called "the BIG GUY golfing".

 This was a nice easy card to create as I only used a few embellishments.

I coloured the image with my copic markers and used the following colours:

Skin: E00, E11
Clothes: YG61, YG63, , R35, E84

Here is a close-up of the "big" man himself.
 

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute, love the colors! Thanks for sharing!

Tania said...

Wonderful colouring! Great design, too.